vendredi

Confusion Fog

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Great rendition, I've been trying to get this one sounding ok, Uke is perfect for it.

challenge: track 20 from Double Nickels on Uke!

I'm on a minutemen roll here at the beach. great dishes and cooking music.

Handy a dit…

Been doing alot of double nickles myself of late. Sounds like a good challenge. Let's both upload our renditions Wednesday morning

Anonyme a dit…

ok doke

Anonyme a dit…

just downloaded the whole discography at 320k. huge amount of good stuff that i've never heard. check it on vuze.

Handy a dit…

track 20 is totally wack to cover. it has no melody and is basically one chord all the way through. Choose a more melodic track please, or else I'll just do a track that I like.

Anonyme a dit…

cheating already? Track 20 is the challenge. It's time to get the kitchen utensils out and put away that hippy ukele.

Melissa Banigan a dit…

love it.